Katharine is our Digital Marketing Manager at PME 360. She has been part of the PME 360 team since 2010. Katharine graduated from Simmons College in Boston with a B.A. in Public Relations and Marketing Communications. Her professional career has been focused in the advertising and marketing arenas. Working for advertising agencies ISM in Boston and BCF in Virginia Katharine represented brands like the Barbados Tourism Authority, The Massachusetts Port Authority, Red Lion Hotels, Amelia Island Florida and the Virginia Aquarium. Katharine managed print, radio, television and online ad campaigns as well as managing client websites and lead generation.
Before coming to PME 360, Katharine held the position of Marketing Director for Sprout Natural Parenting in Brattleboro, VT. Sprout is a small locally owned retail store focusing on items for baby and mom-to-be that are natural and safe for all.
Katharine currently lives in Lebanon, NH with her husband Will and their daughters.
- Book: Little Women and The Phantom Tollbooth
- Movie: Troop Beverly Hills
- Celebrity: Michelle Obama
- Athlete: My aspiring field hockey star, Harper Rancourt
- Food: Corn on the cob
- Color: Green
- Activity: Crochet and selling stuff on eBay
- Location: Lebanon New Hampshire
Most Inspiring People:
- My husband the firefighter/paramedic and his constant devotion to putting the needs of others before his own.
Best Life Moments:
- Becoming a mom, three times
Some Things People Didn't Know:
- I lived in Australia for 5 months
- I've been to 6 countries outside the US
- I went to an all women's college